The petroleum fuel reclamation and used oil recycling business has seen many changes in the last few years. Our maritime industry is now regulated by the EPA and other agencies and has gone through extensive plant closures as new start-up companies enter the market. So maybe you’d like to know how Aaron Oil manages those changes…..
AARON OIL IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING OUR CUSTOMERS WITH THE HIGHEST TRAINED PEOPLE IN THE MARITIME INDUSTRY.
We have P.I.C. trained staff, tanker men, and U.S. Coast Guard approved mobile and shore side facilities. Aaron Oil has consistently been a solid foundation in the industry since 1981. Our company has kept its focus on quality, service and customer satisfaction, all while keeping our prices competitive.
Our Maritime Services of Distinction Include:
- Pick-up/disposal of petroleum fuel contaminated absorbents, rags, pads, and booms used to clean up spills.
- Legitimate petroleum fuel sludge solids removal, processing treatment and disposal
- Vacuum truck and tanker truck services
- Used oil and petroleum fuel filter recycling
- Wastewater and bilge water treatment (CWT permitted under the Clean Water Act)
- Truck roll and barge transportation services
- Tank cleaning services including de-gassing services
- High BS&W oil recycling
- Barge stripping of petroleum products