Environmental Health and Safety Policy
To meet those needs, Aaron Oil Company, Inc. commits to manage its operation based on:
- Preventing pollution by providing efficient recycling and reclamation services, as well as by pursuing efficient operations and work practices.
- Compliance with applicable procedures, regulations, and other requirements and standards.
- Continuous improvement, including the establishment and tracking of environmental, health, and safety targets and objectives.
- Conducting it’s operations by the highest operational standards in the world (ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001).
For ease of remembering, this can further be reduced to our environmental, health, and safety policy we established “PIC”:
- Prevent Pollution, Injury and Ill Health
- Improve Continuously
- Comply with Regulations